What is the purpose of this policy?
Tukazza Club, which manages the WelcomeClub website, attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which represents for us a guarantee of gravity and confidence, regardless of whether it is cookies or personal data.
Furthermore, the policy does not apply to the processing carried out by other companies within the Tukazza Group, such as HomeExchange. For more information on these processing operations, you are welcome to consult their dedicated privacy policies, accessible on their respective websites.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small "text" files, placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet, or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies are not allowed to identify you personally, but they do identify your device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various details related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.), in order to:
- Memorize your ID in order to be able to recognize you when you access a website again and keep your choices (e.g. languages, refusal of cookies, saving your shopping cart, etc.).
- Track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- Allow you to browse and use a website in optimum conditions.
- Analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with targeted advertising, tailored to your needs, either on this website or on other websites.
For more information on this subject, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you access our website https://welcomeclub.com/, we are required to place cookies on your device for only the following reasons and purposes:
- Technical cookies allow you to use our website https://welcomeclub.com/ securely, dependent on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality website.
- Technical cookies allow the videos on our site https://welcomeclub.com/ to run, dependent on your prior consent.
- Statistical cookies allow us to know your behavior on our site https://welcomeclub.com/ (e.g. time on page, pages consulted, etc.), in order to provide you with a suitable, quality service, and are dependent on your prior consent.
- Third-party cookies allow us to identify where you came to our website from, and help us improve our day-to-day service, dependent on your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies created, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their deposit and, upon expiration of this period, are only renewed in the event of a new visit to our website.
If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
What control do you have over these cookies?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper operation of our site https://welcomeclub.com/.
In the absence of these, our site would potentially be unusable.
As previously stated, this exception does not apply to technical cookies placed on your device to be able to run videos. In this case, the deposit of cookies will only happen if you have previously consented to it.
Who can you contact for more information?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may, at any time, contact the French National Data Protection Authority (the "Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés" or "CNIL") at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone at +126.96.36.199.22.22.
Can this policy be changed?
You will of course be informed of any changes to this policy.