What are the different cancellation policies at WelcomeClub?
We understand that plans can change and that sometimes it is necessary to cancel a reservation.
This is why we have implemented different cancellation policies to meet the needs of all our users.
The host decides on the cancellation policy for each of their listings.
This information can be found on the listing page, under the "Calendar" tab, below the aforementioned calendar.
Please check this information carefully before making a reservation.
For you, as a host, you can choose your cancellation policy in the tab "Listings > Costs and Conditions > Conditions".
Please check this information carefully before publishing your listing.
If a guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the following conditions will apply, depending on the cancellation policy chosen by the host:
(here, the arrival date is the date of arrival at the accommodation reserved by the guest, at the time agreed by message on the website).
1. FLEXIBLE cancellation policy
- Up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date: full refund minus the platform's commission fee. No refunds after this period.
2. STRICT cancellation policy
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival date: full refund minus the platform's commission fee.
- Between 6 days and 24 hours prior to the arrival date: 50% refund of the reservation amount minus the platform's commission fee (the remaining 50% goes to the host).
- Less than 24 hours before the arrival date: no refund (the amount of the reservation minus the platform's commission fee goes to the host).
3. CLOSED cancellation policy
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival: full refund of the guest minus the platform's commission fee.
- Between 30 and 7 days prior to the arrival date: 50% refund of the reservation amount minus the platform's commission fee (the remaining 50% goes to the host).
- Less than 7 days before the arrival date: no refund (the amount of the reservation minus the platform's commission fee goes to the host).
We recommend that you read the cancellation policy before booking to make sure you agree with it.
If you have any questions or need assistance cancelling a reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!
What if the Welcomer (host) cancels a reservation?
If the reservation is cancelled by a host after confirmation, WelcomeClub will offer an equivalent replacement property to the guests.
If they do not choose this replacement property, they will be refunded the amount paid for the reservation minus the platform's commission fee.
In case of more than one unjustified cancellation by the Welcomer (host), WelcomeClub reserves the right to cancel their membership.
How do I make a cancellation request at WelcomeClub?
1) Log in to your account.
2) In the "Reservations" tab, click on "Open" at the top right of the reservation you wish to cancel.
3) Click on the "Request a Cancellation" button at the bottom of the page, and explain the reason for your cancellation.
The WelcomeClub team will get back to you.
Cancellations must be made in a timely manner so that all parties involved are informed, and the best possible provisions are made available.
You can also contact us directly at email@example.com.